The Writer's Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK OUT PUBLISHING WORLD! WE'RE MASSING TOGETHER AND ARE ON OUR WAY!

WC HomeHomeWC BlogPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)

Go down 
+5
Novel-Goddess
Ren
gobblegobble
emilycross
*Moonlight_Mania*
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*Moonlight_Mania*
Still typing first draft
*Moonlight_Mania*

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Occupation: Student. Hobbies: Writing (duh), playing around with Photoshop, and singing.
Humor : Laughing at my spastic self
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:29 pm

I love the banner! Thanks so much <33 And thanks for the comments, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://member.mibba.com/54014/
*Moonlight_Mania*
Still typing first draft
*Moonlight_Mania*

Female
Job/hobbies : Occupation: Student. Hobbies: Writing (duh), playing around with Photoshop, and singing.

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:31 pm

I tried to put the banner in my signature but it's not working. Help? D8
Back to top Go down
ReNu
Lois Lane has nothing on ReNu
ReNu

Female
Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Working journalist, aspiring novelist, history buff, collector of vintage fountain pens and war medals.
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Happy birthday Moonlight! Sorry I was late Sad Hope you had a great day.
Back to top Go down
http://write-ideas14.blogspot.com/
Ren
L'amour de Morgan
Ren

Male
Number of posts : 249
Job/hobbies : Daydreamning
Humor : Who? Where?
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 am

Your image tag looks correct; check the URL? Make sure that the link you're putting in is the DIRECT link to the image. Meaning, when I copy and past your Url into my browser, it takes me to a page where I can look at the image. The direct link will take you straight to the image - and nothing else. On image shack, on the link you have in between the tags, if you pull that up, it has a text area labeled "Direct". Copy and paste THAT code into the place between the image tags - that's your direct link. You'll see - paste this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img195/3946/moonlightbirthday.jpg into your address bar, and you'll see how it takes you straight to only the image. Put that link between the img tags, and it should pop up in your siggy. Very Happy (And if you actually knew all that and it was a duh moment, I didn't mean to go on and on about something you already knew. Just trying to be helpful. Very Happy )

Glad you liked it!

<3 Ren
Back to top Go down
*Moonlight_Mania*
Still typing first draft
*Moonlight_Mania*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm

That's alright. :] Do I need to use HTML instead of BBCode?
Back to top Go down
Ren
L'amour de Morgan
Ren

Male
Number of posts : 249
Job/hobbies : Daydreamning
Humor : Who? Where?

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 pm

I don't think so; I think just changing the url to the direct link SHOULD do the trick. Feel free to fire me off a PM if it doesn't work. Smile

<3 Ren
Back to top Go down
daeonica
Editor of the Board
daeonica

Female
Number of posts : 369
Job/hobbies : on my gap year!

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm

I think we've had issues like this before... copying things directly from other signatures where they work, and having them not work properly... (like mine at the moment).
Back to top Go down
*Moonlight_Mania*
Still typing first draft
*Moonlight_Mania*

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:11 pm

*sadface* Maybe I can just...wait it out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)   Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, I found out how to make a new topic! (I mean, hello!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Chronicle :: Welcome to the Chronicles :: Introductions-
Jump to: