LOOK OUT PUBLISHING WORLD! WE'RE MASSING TOGETHER AND ARE ON OUR WAY!

WC HomeHomeWC BlogPortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Writer's Chronicle's Character story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akurei_Enzeru
Our Poster Extradonaire

Female
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Student; Unpublished Author; Artist; Musician; Composer
Humor : Dark, crude, disturbing....
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Writer's Chronicle's Character story   Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 am

Ok, here we go ^^

This topic is for each of us to take off where the person before us stops writing. You can write as little or as much {preferably under a page} as you want!

Take it in any direction you want. here are the rules.

Do not change Character names unless you get the character from before out of the way {e.i. swiched off} or start from a different perspective.

No starting in a random place that makes no sense with the story line. All posts have to do with the one before it in some way!

Have fun and be crazy ^^!! {most important rule}

Ok so I'll start!

Sitting on his porch, Pharrell looked out toward the forest that engulfed his little cottage, though he saw nothing but the green aura of the tree's, he still loved the thought of being surrounded by nature. a storm was bruening and a strange aura was pulsing form within the forest.
Something was wrong.
Standing up, Pharrell whistled. His large wolf demon, named Iziu, sprung over to him. She bend her head as he pet her gently.
"Go find out what's going on; i don't want strangers in my forest..." The wolf nodded and head off toward the rolling clouds over head. Pharrell sat back down in his chair. He watched the blue light that was Iziu's aura. The darkness around it made it easy to follow her, until she mixed to greatly with the green aura of the forest.

Now you continue and tie it with this in some way ^^

~Akurei Enzeru
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackrosechronicles.yolasite.com
*Moonlight_Mania*
Still typing first draft

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Occupation: Student. Hobbies: Writing (duh), playing around with Photoshop, and singing.
Humor : Laughing at my spastic self
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Writer's Chronicle's Character story   Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Violet's feet fell into a quick, steady rhythmic pattern as a tear streamed down her cheek. Crunch, crunch, was the only sound she heard as her feet ran across the abandoned leaves in the ground, beside the wind whistling around the trunks and disturbing the leaves—that was good, She needed the quiet to think. The wind was angrily hitting against her face, as if to say, “You loser!” She closed her eyes to block the tears from escaping and the wind from entering, her wavy-curly brown hair blowing behind her, struggling to catch up with her body. She placed some hair behind her ear that was tickling her face. She caught a taste of the earthy air tumbling around her as she panted.

She wiped a few tears away with the top of her wrist. She didn’t care where she was going; it wasn’t like she would get lost if she was going in a straight line. Besides, the small line she was going in was pretty clear of trees.

Thud

Apparently not.

“Oof!” she exhaled softly, her body rebounding slightly from the impact as she involuntarily stepped back. She opened her eyes, blurry with water, to find a strange blur standing in front of her. It definitely was not a tree.

"S-Sorry," she mumbled, looking down with embarrassment. Today was just not her day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://member.mibba.com/54014/
Akurei_Enzeru
Our Poster Extradonaire

Female
Number of posts : 232
Job/hobbies : Student; Unpublished Author; Artist; Musician; Composer
Humor : Dark, crude, disturbing....
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Writer's Chronicle's Character story   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Iziu looked down at the being, her long fur getting wet as small drops of rain fell to the ground. She had no time to waist, her master was awaiting her. Sniffing the air, she sensed no evil from the girl, but there was evil following her. With a whine the wolf shook her head as if giving up. She bent down and lifted the girl onto her back, pulling at her arm with Iziu's large muzzle.

Ignoring the girl, Iziu started at a blazing speed back to her master. Later tonight the mistresses were coming for shelter, if danger was around it would surely end poorly. The mistresses could be cruel. Mainly the snow one. Shuddering slightly, Iziu sped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blackrosechronicles.yolasite.com
*Moonlight_Mania*
Still typing first draft

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Occupation: Student. Hobbies: Writing (duh), playing around with Photoshop, and singing.
Humor : Laughing at my spastic self
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Writer's Chronicle's Character story   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm

[[Ugh, I hate homophones. I confuse them a lot, too. I think you should have used "waste" instead of "waist." (There was no time to waste).]]

Violet gasped, her heart beating rapidly as the wolf-looking creature lifted her onto its back. Where am I going? she thought frantically. She gripped onto the creature's fur to keep from falling off, but tried not to grip too hard. She wasn't sure what was better: being chased by Garrett or riding on this large wolf of a creature. Though, nothing was worse than Garrett when he wanted something. The Pendant, to be exactly.

She wiped the remainder of tears from her eyes before placing her hand back onto the wolf's fur. She couldn't help but wonder where this creature came from; she had never seen a wolf like this before. It was different somehow, but she couldn't place a finger on it.

Maybe it was just because her fingers were occupied with clinging on for her life.

Her hair blew swiftly behind her as she rode the wolf--or more like laid on top of, since she was crouched down so far. She had a soft spot in her heart for animals. Maybe she would have even enjoyed something like this if she wasn't so frightened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://member.mibba.com/54014/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writer's Chronicle's Character story   

Back to top Go down

Writer's Chronicle's Character story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1