The Writer's Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK OUT PUBLISHING WORLD! WE'RE MASSING TOGETHER AND ARE ON OUR WAY!

WC HomeHomeWC BlogPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back after an ordeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ReNu
Lois Lane has nothing on ReNu
ReNu

Female
Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Working journalist, aspiring novelist, history buff, collector of vintage fountain pens and war medals.
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back after an ordeal Empty
PostSubject: Back after an ordeal   Back after an ordeal EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:17 am

Hello people.

Been ages since I dropped in. I fell off a motorbike (driven by a colleague) after a car crashed into us. Had head, hip, back, jaw and finger injuries and was in intensive care. Can sit up now, and walk without help. Yay. There's pain when I bend, touch the injured areas or turn quickly, or sit for too long. Still, hope to be back at work in another fortnight. It could have been a lot worse, so I'm thankful. What has everyone else been up to? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://write-ideas14.blogspot.com/
emilycross
The Boss of the Board
emilycross

Female
Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Back after an ordeal   Back after an ordeal EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:14 am

Omg ReNu!!!!

*hugs* you poor thing!!! Jesus, you're ok now though?

Thats unbelievable!!

*double hugs*

As you can see the place has quietened a good bit, up to my eyes at the moment so i'm hoping to get this place alive again in june!
Back to top Go down
https://thewriterschronicle.forumotion.net
gobblegobble
Editing the First draft
gobblegobble

Female
Number of posts : 251
Job/hobbies : My job is being a Mom and My hobby is writing.
Humor : "Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice!"
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Back after an ordeal   Back after an ordeal EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 am

(((((((((((((((((HUGS GALORE))))))))))))))))))))) Since that kind won't give you any pain. Wink

I'm glad you are doing much better and are recovering. That is such a horrible thing to experience.

I am doing well. Been the busy bee lately but will be back on the bandwagon soon. I've made my own version of NaNo for the summer. I'm calling it Snippety Summer of Writing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobblingthesnippets.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back after an ordeal   Back after an ordeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Back after an ordeal
Page 1 of 1