The Writer's Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK OUT PUBLISHING WORLD! WE'RE MASSING TOGETHER AND ARE ON OUR WAY!

WC HomeHomeWC BlogPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About 'The Published'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emilycross
The Boss of the Board
emilycross

Female
Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2009-02-05

About 'The Published' Empty
PostSubject: About 'The Published'   About 'The Published' EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:50 am

Although this forum is only starting out, we have a great variety of members joining - some who are only starting out and others who have already gotten short stories, poetry, articles and novels published.

This is the section to show our support for our fellow writers who have 'made it' but still have more to do.

So in this section i am going to set up a thread for members who have had worked published, so we can discuss their work and spread the word, and of course we'd love to hear of any events or announcements that you want to share.

If you have work published (in magazines/papers/journals/novel etc.) pm me and i'll set up a thread for you. Please provide me with information about your work, links to websites and fandoms and keep us up to date on whats going on with your career.

Very Happy

P.S. Ive limited this thread so that only mods can start topics, pm me or any of the others if you want a topic in your name!
Back to top Go down
https://thewriterschronicle.forumotion.net

About 'The Published'
Page 1 of 1