LOOK OUT PUBLISHING WORLD! WE'RE MASSING TOGETHER AND ARE ON OUR WAY!

WC HomeHomeWC BlogPortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recommendations: Your top five Fanfics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
emilycross
The Boss of the Board

Female
Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Recommendations: Your top five Fanfics   Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Recommend your favourite fanfics using the template below. Five per post please.

Please don't recommend your own, there is another thread for that.

Title (including link):

Author (can include link):

Fandom:

Summary:

Rating (Gen, R etc):

Why you recommend this fanfic:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewriterschronicle.forumotion.net
emilycross
The Boss of the Board

Female
Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations: Your top five Fanfics   Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:26 am

Ok i'm going to post some of my favourites:

(ok FF.net hates me right now and won't remember my password - so i'll post more later)

Title (including link): The monster within

Author (can include link): VJD

Fandom: Twilight

Summary:AU: What if Edward could not control himself and went to Bella's that day after school? What if thier relationship started with Bella being a vampire not a human? Takes place after Chapter One in Twilight.

Rating (Gen, R etc): G

Why you recommend this fanfic: This is one of the best (and i think first) AU fics and has three excellent sequels. The relationship is slow moving and realistic with lots of guilt and angst. I loved how they love was gradual and not 'oh you made me a vamp and made me loose everything but your HOT' Highly recommend people read all her stuff.

Title (including link): Choices

Author (can include link): VJD

Fandom: Twilight

Summary:My mother was my best friend, and I didn’t want to leave her, but I had to protect her from seeing me at the end. I wanted her to remember me how I was now, not a shell of the person I had once been. I was moving to Forks to start over for the last time.

Rating (Gen, R etc): G

Why you recommend this fanfic: Again its been done to death (pun lol) but this is an excellent example of good fanfiction and is realistic as well. really enjoyed it!

Author Angel Ren

Title: One Dozen Roses

Fandom: Twilight [Book, Twilight] (ie. No New Moon, Eclipse, or Breaking Dawn spoilers)

Summary: Twilight, Valentine's Day. Three weeks after the Tyler's Van incident, Bella Swan finds herself on the radar for many a suitor. But who in the world keeps leaving her roses in the most impossible places?

Rating: General, All Audien

recommend One of the sweetest valentines stories i've read - everyone is in character and its really touching! Pulls at the heart string (and again read all her stuff - FF hates me at the moment!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewriterschronicle.forumotion.net
*Moonlight_Mania*
Still typing first draft

Female
Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : Occupation: Student. Hobbies: Writing (duh), playing around with Photoshop, and singing.
Humor : Laughing at my spastic self
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations: Your top five Fanfics   Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Title (including link): One Dozen Roses

Author (can include link): Angel Ren (Ren) (read all of her stuff, she's amazing)

Fandom: Twilight (Oh come on, you must know it! It's a book...a movie...there's some sort of merchandise out there somewhere...)

Summary: (For those who read Twilight, it takes place three weeks after Tyler Crowley almost runs Bella over with his car. Surprised ) But, those who never read it, it's about a mysterious boy, Edward Cullen, that sits next to Bella Swan (both juniors) in class who sends her a dozen roses throughout the story for Valentine's Day.

Rating (Gen, R etc): G (General), I would think.

Why you recommend this fanfic: Because it's SO CUTE! <3 Plus, it's well-written, too, and that's always a plus. It's romance, but it's also comedy because it's cute and funny. :3 She gets into the minds of the characters very well.

---

Title: Beauty and the Geek

Author: Emmeline Rose

Summary: (Copy & pasted from the site. Eep!) Edward Cullen is your average high school geek, the complete opposite from the popular Bella Swan and her friends Alice and Rosalie. Will Bella become the down-to-earth girl she had once been after Edward decides to change? All human.

Rating: General

Why you recommend this fanfic: I thought it was really cute. I looked at the title and went "Ick, overdone!" but when I read it, I discovered what a great writer she is! It's a very well-written story, and although predictable (and long) it's still a very good read. It's not all fluff either, so those who want a break from SUPER FLUFF then you have fighting AND fluff in one story. Yay!

---

I'll add more when I find ones that definitely have to be added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://member.mibba.com/54014/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendations: Your top five Fanfics   

Back to top Go down

Recommendations: Your top five Fanfics
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1