The Writer's Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK OUT PUBLISHING WORLD! WE'RE MASSING TOGETHER AND ARE ON OUR WAY!

WC HomeHomeWC BlogPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of law and order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emilycross
The Boss of the Board
emilycross

Female
Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Rules of law and order Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of law and order   The Rules of law and order EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:38 am

Ok, here are the rules - don't break them or you'll be first warned then banned.

• Respect the forum and its members - abuse/spamming etc will not be tolerated

• Don't post anything of controversial, religious or political nature - remember its bad dinner manners!

• Limit Avatars to 200 x 150 pixels and Banners to 450 x 200. Please nothing inappropriate.

• You're allowed to post threads as long as their in the relevant section and please don't post similar topics.

• Please don't use net speak, it wrecks people's (mostly mine though) heads cause not all of us are up to speed with the slang

[list][*]Keep language clean please, i'll allow the odd bad word cause i'll probably do this myself but nothing too awful or i'll delete it

• Also please do not post topics/threads or private message members of this forum asking them to join another writing forum. Feel free to advertise etc. if its a non-writing forum.

Ok thats that chore done.

Go frolick and be merry!
Back to top Go down
https://thewriterschronicle.forumotion.net

The Rules of law and order
Page 1 of 1