The Writer's Chronicle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK OUT PUBLISHING WORLD! WE'RE MASSING TOGETHER AND ARE ON OUR WAY!

WC HomeHomeWC BlogPortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yipee and Yahoo

Go down 
+6
Akurei_Enzeru
ReNu
Bluepolarbear
daeonica
Novel-Goddess
emilycross
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Novel-Goddess
Editor of the Board
Novel-Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 505
Job/hobbies : I write stuff.
Humor : My entire life is one of those "you had to be there" jokes.
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Yipee and Yahoo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yipee and Yahoo   Yipee and Yahoo - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:54 am

Haha, I don't rightly know. How I managed 87 in a month last year is completely beyond me, too. I think the week off for Thanksgiving is what kept me from going under...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jenniferwhite.webs.com
daeonica
Editor of the Board
daeonica

Female
Number of posts : 369
Job/hobbies : on my gap year!
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Yipee and Yahoo   Yipee and Yahoo - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 pm

That's great.
I know my problem last year & the year before was my school work. I'm not sure what happened this year - just general un-motivated-ness I think. And not being strict enough with myself.
Back to top Go down
RosyT
Fleshing out those Characters

Female
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : University lecturer; novelist
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Yipee and Yahoo   Yipee and Yahoo - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Nice going, Novel-Goddess! I am in awe of you people who can write so fast for NaNoWriMo. I've been writing my WIP since September and have only reached 22,500.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rosythornton.com
emilycross
The Boss of the Board
emilycross

Female
Number of posts : 1170
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Yipee and Yahoo   Yipee and Yahoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am

Well i have a nice yipee/yahoo/silver linning.

Many of you know that my laptop went kaboom last month and i'm waiting on a new one at the moment. Well, i've been keeping a moleskin about with me and i've at least 3+ story ideas. One of which I dreamt about last night and think it will be actually feasible to write immediately.

Usually for me, i come up with a great idea but get caught up with the plot parts, but with last nights dream/story - it has a mix of paranormal/thriller. Very happy with it.

I actually feel i've the story essential formed in my mind, rather than fumbling around and trying to find something (like i usually end up doing) or being bogged down with research.

My only thing is that this story could be YA or not. I assume i'd be better off making YA (protag 17 rather than 20something)?
Back to top Go down
https://thewriterschronicle.forumotion.net
The Sesquipedalian
Our own personal Thesaurus
The Sesquipedalian

Female
Number of posts : 55
Job/hobbies : I work as a GIS Manager and write whenever I can grab a few minutes
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Yipee and Yahoo   Yipee and Yahoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 am

Well, since YA is such a hot genre right now, I'd say ride that wave as long as it fits with your story. That's just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
http://confessionsofasesquipedalian.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yipee and Yahoo   Yipee and Yahoo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yipee and Yahoo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Chronicle :: Fiction A-Z Section :: The Novel-
Jump to: